As crime rates continue to rise in South Africa, it is essential to ensure the safety and security of your home and family. A wireless alarm system can offer peace of mind and reliable protection. Among the top-rated wireless alarm systems on the market today infact they have won multiple awards in Europe, so its time to discover Ajax Alarms South Africa!
What is Ajax Security Systems?
Ajax security systems represent the latest in intelligent wireless alarm technology. The system enables you to control and monitor the security of your home with ease, using any Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android device. The system uses highly secure, encrypted authentication protocols and radio communication to ensure reliable, secure, and seamless communication between the system's devices.
Ajax security systems key features:
- Instant notification of any attempted invasion, burglary, power failure, or network failure.
- Panic feature with geo-tagging to notify all users of your current location when triggering the panic, whether you are at home or elsewhere.
- Integration with professional security companies for added protection.
- Compatibility with a wide range of devices, including motion detectors, opening detectors, glass break detectors, leak and fire detectors, sirens, relays, and smart plugs.
Battery Backup for Continuous Protection
Alarm Wizards supplies a range of Ajax alarm kits that include battery backup, ensuring continuous protection in the event of a power failure. This feature is especially important in areas with unreliable power supply or where power outages are frequent.
Wireless Convenience and Flexibility
Ajax wireless security systems offer unparalleled convenience and flexibility, making them an ideal choice for homes and businesses.
They eliminate the need for messy cables, and their wireless design enables easy installation and configuration. You can easily add or remove devices from the system to suit your evolving security needs.
Ajax is changing the industry with its dynamic products, clear understanding of industry-leading innovations, and quality technology solutions. An Award-winning Alarm System in Europe is now available in South Africa. Experience peace of mind and comfort with Ajax Alarms, South Africa!
See our Other Blogs to Learn more about Ajax Alarms South Africa:
Can Ajax do Home Automation?
The Simple answer is: Yes! With scenarios. For instance, you can set your office lights to automatically turn off when you arm your security system, program your Flood lights to activate when outdoor motion detectors detect intruders, or even schedule your toaster to start at a specific time in the morning.
With scenarios, you can customize your environment to suit your needs and ensure that your home or workplace is both secure and comfortable.
Ajax Relay can be connected to various devices around the home as well as Gate motors, Garage Motors, Pool Pumps and Geysers. Controlled via Smartphone or Smartwatch.
How Does Ajax Security Systems Work?
Hub is the core device in the system. It uses Ajax Ssytems encrypted radio protocol, Jeweller, to connect to detectors and monitor them. The hub immediately sends alerts via SMS, push notification or phone call. Security system devices use radio for two-way communication.
The hub transmits commands, changes settings, and checks for devices on the network. The devices instantly broadcast events and alarms via radio. Reliable communication is a key factor of the effectiveness of a security system.
Jeweller key features:
- Reliability. Two-way radio communication features an algorithm to confirm the delivery of events and automatic frequency hopping in case of interference. Alarms are transmitted in less than 0.15 seconds.
- Range. Jeweller provides up to 2,000 m of radio communication range between devices in an open area without interruptions. The range could be expanded to up to 3,800 m by integrating the radio signal range extenders.
- Efficiency. The protocol uses time-division multiplexing of communication channels with a customizable frame size from 12 seconds. It features a short communication period and automatic regulation of signal strength. Jeweller extends the battery life of detectors to up to 7 years.
- Protection. Block cipher encryption of data, frequency hopping, and device authentication during each contact prevent forgery of the equipment and signals.
- Scalability. Up to 200 devices can operate within one security system without causing interference. Up to 5 of them can be radio range extenders. Ajax maximum coverage area can reach up to 35 km².
Why Choose Ajax Security Systems?
Unlike most wireless and wired security systems, Ajax uses dual communication channels to send alerts— cellular communication and broadband internet. Ajax Uses WIFI, 3G,4G, AND Ethernet to communicate with the Hub and its users. And with an added bonus Ajax Security Systems have no monthly fees.
Managing the Ajax security system is a hassle-free process that requires only a modern device, such as a smartphone or laptop with internet access. Whether you're on vacation, working late, or taking a long break, you can rest assured that everything at home is under control.
With the convenience of remote access, you can easily monitor and manage your Ajax security system from anywhere, giving you peace of mind and allowing you to enjoy your time away from home.
We have great kits available at our online store, Visit the Alarm Wizards Today.
Contact Alarm Wizards today to find out how to buy Ajax Security Systems: